Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Highlighting DREAMZ !!!


Highlighter--One of the most important stationery for me during the exams. From fluorescent to blue to orange,any type would do as long as it makes the book look colorful.The more colorful the book; ,the more i feel like studying.
During the exams i have the habit of sleeping with all my books on my bed and with the tube light on and 29th April was one such day.I was studying late night and felt sleepy in between.With the highlighter in my hand,i slept from 2.00am to 6.00am and got up only to keep my books aside, switch off the lights and sleep again.
In the morning my friends came to wake me up and saw me sleeping with the highlighter gripped tight in my hand.Knowing my craze for stationery they asked me the reason for not leaving the highlighter even while sleeping .Here's what i had to say....

The direct conversation as it happened:

My friend: Kya yaar Srinidhi, u didn't leave the pen even while sleeping.what were you trying to do?

Me: I was highlighting my dreams with the highligher.kabhi kabhi hum itne sapne dekhte hain ki sabse achhe walon ko highlight karna achha lagta hain.U'll remember them for a longer time.

My Friend: Badiya hai....U have become too poetic or u've had an overdose of labour laws(coz we had our labour law exam the following day).Thodi der aur aaram kar lo.

Me: Neend mein bhi creativity...thats the way to go.:)

well,one highlighter was indeed capable of creating an interesting conversation which seemed amusing on later thoughts.

1 comment: