Monday, October 25, 2010

Saturday 9: I'm so proud of....

  
1.What are you proud of?
 My ability to get self motivated.


2. What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize? How did you win it?
My friends ridiculed at me when i participated in a flower arrangement competition  about 15 years back. I was the youngest among the participants but my arrangement was adjudged the best.  The prize that i won then was a water bottle but my confidence   got boosted up.

3. Tell us about something you've done that in retrospect was a waste of time.
 Missing classes during  Graduation to prepare for a paper presentation and ending up not participating at all.

4. How old were you when life changed the most for you? How did it change?
 Life changed the most for me when i was in class 4th.  Moving into a big city like Delhi for the first time was very challenging. New friends,new school and neck throat competition. The stay of 4 years taught me some very valuable lessons and also made me independent.


5. Tell us about a place you that you've been that you considered to be very tranquil.
Ladakh, one of the most beautiful places in India. You are bound to fall l in love with the nature here. The simplicity and innocence of the locals is what you'll remember the most for years to come.

6. Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
Barkha Dutt  for her strong and candid views. Her courage and strength are truly inspiring.

7. If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it? Why?
I'd like to rename the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport at Hyderabad to P.V.Narasimha Rao airport as every state has some people whom they are very proud of and this late prime minister of India, being one of them to the people of Andhra Pradesh.

8. What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
Why am i not able to sustain my interest for a long period of time?
9. When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
Listen to my fav hindi numbers on my i-shuffle or read twitter updates on my mobile.

4 comments:

  1. reading ur post made me think are u from army family?
    and odrwise nice to read the 'life'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get that ? What Narasimha Rao have done for AP to be proud of ?? With all respect to him , my opinion is that he is one of the worst PM India had till now . So sorry to say

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Aditya....Bingo.:-) Must admit that you have a strong guessing power.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sree...Well i respect ur opinion but lets not get into the best and worst PM's of India. I only meant that the Airport could perhaps have been named after any of the popular telugu figures. They have done a lot for the state and stand every right to have an airport named after them.

    ReplyDelete