Monday, February 14, 2011

Necessity is the mother of invention

I would not call myself an expert at cooking but its still manageable. Leaving the likes of Maggi and Sandwiches aside; i can still cook some simple dishes.
Yesterday i added a feather to my culinary skills.Having got bored of making Upma and Poha almost every other day;i decided to mak  stuffed paranthas. I must admit that i have really been bad at making rotis all these years.Their shapes and sizes were so  tempting that only i  felt  like eating them.
Okkie....Raddish ( Muli) paranthas is what i had to make. I was totally charged up and it was high time i had learned to make anything of this kind. After the first one,it was really hard to believe if i'd actually made that.One after the other and wow...i finally ended up making 3 and they had come out so well.Good shape and size to be precise.This moment surely called for a photo and some rounds of SMS's to my friends.I had to share this  achievement of mine.

NOT BAD AT ALL.....



6 comments:

  1. Hey sri.. congo... we all fall in the same category.. crisis makes us expert!!! cheers.. :) let the legend continue dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vidhya.I will continue to experiment more and will share those with you for sure....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good shape and size...taste to bta dey :p :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Setu....Taste toh khane par pata chalega.
    Will surely make it for you whenever we meet,then u can decide the taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great effort! :) They have come out really well. I don't even know how to make atta. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Harsha....Thankyou.Don't worry,u'll learn it soon.I am also in the nascent stage in terms of cooking right now.:)

    ReplyDelete