Sunday, September 18, 2011

First BOUQUET..... First SALARY

OMG!!! I had forgotten to call up the florist.
I wanted to surprise her  early in the morning.
14th Sept 2011; a date i had been waiting since long.
I wanted to buy her something special with my 'Own Salary'
It was her B'day and i had to make it really special.
'HER'......A special person in everybody's life.
' MOTHER' - The best 6 letter word for everyone of us!!!

While all these thoughts were flashing across my mind;Just dial came to my rescue.I quickly dialed the numbers of some of the florists mentioned in their SMS.Alas! nobody picked up my call. I started browsing various sites to be able to place an order online.Even before i could finish selecting the gift that i wanted to give Mom;i got a call from one of the popular florists in the city.Without wasting any further time;i placed an order with them with a promise of having the gift delivered before lunch.This gift was as special to me as my Mom's B'day. The reason was simple.I had plans of celebrating her B'day with my first salary and i could see it coming true.At around 1.00P.M; i was informed that the Bouquet had been delivered.Later that evening;the delivery boy came to my office for the payment and i was totally impressed with their service.Needless to say,the first thing i did after reaching home was to capture the beautiful bouquet in my iPhone.Incidentally;it happened to be the first Pic shot with my iPhone too. It was a  day full of too many 'FIRSTS' and  certainly made sense to have it on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment